In the globalised world we live in, where conferences are held in English, documents are drawn up in Spanish and customers could speak any language, business expansion and diversification
are no longer a utopia. Therefore, translating your documents, reports, minutes or statements become crucial to not be left behind in this race.
I am a dedicated freelance translator and interpreter based in Brussels and always on the look of new challenges.
My areas of expertise include:
• Legal: agreements, certificates, judgement, minutes, contracts, statements.
• Medical: medical reports, manuals for medical devices, medical certificates, medical histories.
• Economic & financial: economic reports, agreements, financial statements, summaries.
• Literary: both in prose and verse, mainly children’s literature.
• Social: social services, common agricultural policy, youth and poverty organisations.
Should you need to translate your documents, with the utmost confidentiality, please do not hesitate to contact me so I can assess them and send you the most suitable rate and